Readers' Problems

Assalamualaikum.

So here I am when I supposed to read two books for my next assignment, reports for court case since we need to do some mock trial later on and I am the scriptwriter assistant, I need to finish a paper, study for quiz and exam and the list go on. Either I like it or not.

But, I don't feel like doing any of it. I feel like reading but I feel guilty if I read something out of my necessities.

Reading have been life to me recently. Like, seriously, I can't go on without reading a book that I choose on my own. Sometimes I wonder if reading have given a bad influence on me. It is good thing to read but if it drugs you, I don't think it can still be considered as a good thing anymore.

And also, I think I have prioritise more of my reading than my family. I feel like I have abandoned my family since I need to finish my book. Same goes to my sister. We barely spent time with each other, watching our favorite shows and stuffs. And also, both of us do not even care to go out of the room to spend time with our parents because we are reading such a freaking good book.

You know, I can see a big problem here. Really big. *cry*

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.