English Essay for My SPM



I am in the cafe, looking out through the windowsill. Everything seems to be similar to those days where I had been sat here with her - unless, she is not here. My peppermint tea started to cooled by time. The sky was full of cotton-wool clouds. It was the part she like the most among her saddest days, to have a sit with me in this cafe, drank some hot peppermint tea that warmed her after enduring situations that freeze her into an ice cube although in this hot September's summer.

She was a fine girl with a heart-shape face, ruddy. She has a very nice almost-shaped eyes with a dark green lens Her hair tamed and lustrous. In my eyes, she was a beauty that born as a Cinderella. Her life was a succession of heartbreaks. I had used to be the one who sits beside her, lending her a shoulder when she needed just so much. Before I go to a longer description about her, I would like you to know her name - Oh Young.



It was September and of course, summer. Her father was home from Birmingham. He was a teacher that worked in Birmingham while Oh Young and her mother was left in Buffalo, New York. People will thought that persons who has a life in this big city, would be the most pleasure, completely has a misconception. When the summer came and the school was off for a month, Oh Young's father will returned to visit Oh Young and her mother - the moment when Young hate the most!

Young wished she never had a father or at least, her father had died or something so she never need to suffer as much as when he was around. Young's father was a hot-tempered man. He never curve a smile to anyone yet he still loves Young. He cares for Young with his life but Young's mother will be thrashed if she had done something that was irritating him - something that Young never did me could ever understand. No one knew what was his problem. How could he loves his daughter without loving the woman who had gave a life to the daughter?



I still remember the night when Young tapped on my windowsill when the rain pelted down from the sky. She was drenched with rain pours. My room was already off from light as I was about to sleep but Young canceled it for me. I opened up my sliding door, letting her to step in to my room. Fortunately, I hve a stairway to my room from outside the house so she could come over easily without my parents noticing it. She was shivering and quickly, I enveloped her with a nice and comforting towel. I asked her what was happening until she had came here, in this weather.

"My father ..."



Then, I put her in my arms and comforted her by stroking her hair. I knew she need it to let her blurted out everything in her mind.

"He had killed her."

Then, she burst out into tears, a heavy one. I was shocked, adrenaline was pumping. My face was out of blood. I was loos of words. I gave Young a tight hug and let her cried as much as she wanted while myself, could not ever believe what she had said before.



I gave her a change and let her sleep on my bed with me sleeping besides her. She told me that her father had hitted her mother on the head and suddenly, blood spurts around the floor. Her mother had collapsed on the floor. She added tenderly, "I didn't know what was happening. He moved to my sie and told me not to be scared of him. How crazy that idea was?! But then, he took out his cellphone and called the police and told them he had killed his own wife."

She could not continue anything and started to cry over again. She felt that the world was collapsed upon her. The cold night had pierced her every bones.



On the next day, Mr. Oh, Young's father was on the first page of the newspaper. He was caught by the police and jailed until the end of his life. Young was free from him but also lost her mother, a person where she had been depend on so far. I let her to stay in my house for a while before everything return back to normal - although I never know when.

I told Young that I was out to the kitchen to take something for her to eat She nodded. Her eyes were puffy and red after all the crying. Downstairs, I took out bunch of chocolate bar and brought them to her in my room. I opened the door and everything was quite, more quite than usual. I looked for her every inches of the room but she was not there! She was gone! Then, I grimed when my eyes spotted the opened sliding door. A note was left on my study table, filled with her neat hand writing saying,

"Drenched in my pain,
Becoming who we are,
As my memory rest,
I never forget what I lost,
Wake me up when September ends.

Thanks, Mi-ra. We will meet up later (not September, for sure)"



It was 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' by Green Day, a favorite of hers. The song was totally into her, telling the world how much she hate September and how she wished for September to just go away. She might had let her mother gone, buried under the earth in the casket but she will never forget that she had lost her. And that was the last note I ever received from Young until now. She was gone of nowhere.

Today is my birthday, the 23rd. I could not believe I had reach this age with success and cheers while my other partner, Young had put her life into something I never know what.



[+] Ini adalah karangan yang saya karang untuk SPM saya tahun lepas. Saya karang essay ni malam sebelum saya ambil exam untuk English. Sebenarnya, saya bimbang kalau saya tak dapat fikirkan sebuah jalan cerita untuk essay saya jadi, malam sebelum tu, saya cuba cari idea dan karang sebuah essay.

Ada beberapa frasa bagus yang saya gunakan. Ekeke.. Dah kalau karang dekat rumah, memanglah boleh cari frasa-frasa menarik tu dalam internet. Hehe.. :D

Pada hari saya menduduki peperiksaan SPM bagi subjek English, saya cuba mengingati jalan cerita essay ni dan beberapa frasa untuk digunakan.

Alhamdulillah..

Walaupun ceritanya tak sama 100% tapi, saya boleh cakap, essay yang saya karang waktu exam tu sama lebih kurang 65% dengan essay yang saya buat dekat atas ni. Hehe..

Alhamdulillah.. Dapat jugak A+ untuk English sedangkan dalam kelas, saya hanya mampu dapat A- sahaja.

:)

All praises to Allah.. May this essay helps you.. :)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

28 Responses to English Essay for My SPM

Hamba Allah yg lemah said...

May I copy this essay as my sample essays homework?
btw, this essay is amazing :)seriously :)

Mimi Jazman said...

Hamba Allah yg lemah ...

Hehe.. Copy la.. dipersilakan.. :) everything comes from Allah.. :)

Anonymous said...

saya mintak copy boleh ? terima kasih . btw , excellent essay :)

Mimi Jazman said...

Anonymous ...

Boleh je.. Jazakallahu khair.. dtg dr Allah jua.. :)

Cik Bella said...

esei yang mantap !!

tumpang copy jugak , boleh ? ^^

Mimi Jazman said...

Cik Bella ...

hehe.. terima kasih..

copy je la.. may Allah ease you.. :)

Hawa Faqihah said...

mohon copy utk contoh essay eh kak?Terima kasih :D

Mimi Jazman said...

Hawa Faqihah ...

sure dear.. :) may Allah ease everything for you..

Dhanusha Muralitharan said...

your essay is awesome....can i copy it for my homework?

Mimi Jazman said...

Dhanusha Muralitharan ...

sure do.. and thanks for the compliment.. :)

MiraLiyana said...

can i use a little of this essay for my homework? it's awesome, thanks! :))

Mimi Jazman said...

MiraLiyana ...

sure can, dear. :)

eifa said...

Boleh saya copy? Utk revision.

faziroot faz said...

nak copy boleh?saya nak buat rujukan untuk mantapkan lagi bahasa inggeris saya:)SPM2014 coming...

Safuan said...

Minta izin copy ya wahai adinda. ingin buat rujukan untuk exam !!!.

Anonymous said...

minta izin ya nak copy . for my revision . your essay was actually superb :)

zana =) said...

Good essay! Liked! Mohon copy. May Allah bless :')

Anonymous said...

salam,,, kak mimi,, sye mohon cope ye,,tq,,

Hairul Alifhadi said...

assalamualaikum,, hamba allah. minta izin untuk copy sbgai rujukan untuk exam . hrp dpt ktsan cemerlang spm bi. insyaallah . may ALLAH always bless u

Anonymous said...

Karangan awak sangat menarik. Izin kan saya guna kan sedikit ayat dari karangan awak ni. Untuk spm yg akan tiba. Terima kasih sahabat. Semoga Allah membalas jasa baik mu share pasal ni :)

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..boleh thu x soalan dia pe ?? please reply as far as u can.. i needed..^^

Mimi Jazman said...

maaf.. saya tak ingat soalannya.. maaf tak dapat membantu.. mungkin awak boleh cari dalam kompilasi past years.. :)

Qaseh Zaty said...

describe an outing with ur friend. this the question ?

Mimi Jazman said...

Kalau tak silap saya, soalan dia berdasarkan sambung ayat..

Shaizatul Syahira said...

It's a great story! If you don't mind, would you share more essay. I really love your writing.

Anonymous said...

terima kasih sbb sudi berkongsi ilmu , semoga ALLAH merahmati kamu .

Anonymous said...

Essay yang mantap ...Mohon utk copy

Anonymous said...

A brilliant essay that freeze me by ur thought....i would like use the flow of the story for my essay...need ur perimission....god bless

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.